Solid Carbide Center Drills Plain Type
|FOB Price:||US $0.075-5 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $0.075-5/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||100000 Piece/Pieces Per Month|
|Transport Package:||Plastic Bag, Plastic Box or Plastic Tube|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: DM4-H030
- Material: High Speed Steel
- Manufacturing Process: Milled or Fully Ground
- Hardness: HRC60-66
- Finish: Bright Finish, Tin-Coated
- Countersink Angle: Centre 60°, 90°
- Flutes: Straight Flutes, Spiral Flutes
- Specification: 1-12.5mm
- HS Code: 8207509000
- Type: Center Drill Bit
- Usage: Metal Drilling
- Materials: HSS4241, W4, M2, W9, M35
- Application: Metal Drilling
- Size: 1.00-12.5mm
- Shank Type: Straight
- Trademark: DM
- Origin: Danyang City, Jiangsu Province, China
Center drills are used with the lathe to drill a hole in the end of stock for mounting between centers in the lathe. They are designed to drill a small diameter pilot hole followed by a 60 degree countersink that provides a bearing surface for the 60 degree point of the lathe center. Center drill are also used extensively with the milling machine to accurately start holes. The hole locations can be dialed in using the milling machine's calibrated hand wheels, then the hole is started using the center drill. The large diameter shank on the center drill holds the drill point right on center, Once the hole is started, the center drill is replaced with a drill of the desired diameter and the hole is finished. It is imperative hat a cutting lubricant is used, and the center drill is backed off several times to prevent the tip from twisting off.
- The magafor centre drills are particularly effective thanks to their entirely ground spiral flute
- High-speed steel tools are good for most general purpose applications, offering a combination of hardness and toughness for wear resistance
- Uncoated tools feature just the base substrate without any additional treatment or coatings and are suitable for a wide range of applications
|Cutting angle||60 Degree|
|Packing||PVC Bag or Plastic Case or Blister Card or Customized|
|Shipment||DHL/Fedex/EMS/TNT/UPS/China Post Air Mail/Sea/Air|
|Payment||30% deposit by T/T, the balance paid before loading by T/T|
*.Solid Carbide Center Drills Plain Type
|Manufacturing process: fully ground|
|Material: M2 Flutes: straight flutes, spiral flutes|
|Finish: Bright, TiN|
plastic bag, plastic box or plastic tube then in carton box
1. TNT/FedEx/DHL/UPS for samples or under 45KG weight goods , Door to Door.
2. By Air or by Sea for batch goods,from airport(seaport) to airport(seaport).
3. Customers specifying freight forwarders or not.
4. Production Time: 3- 7days for samples; 2-3.5 weeks for batch goods
1) We're a direct manufacturer and 100% export to worldwide(USA, Isrel, Jordan, Iran, Thailand,Duabai, South Africa, Kenya, Egypt, Australia, UK, Spain, Brazil, etc)
2) We have around 15 years producing experience.
3) Our drill product:HSS drill bits, masonry drill, SDS drill,glass&tile drill, step drill, wood flat drill, wood auger bit, wood brad drill, center drill, left hand drill, drill set etc.
4) Above 95% customers will place a formal order after testing the samples.
More information about our products, welcome to visit :http://en.dmcraftools.com/