Hex Shank Magnetic Bit Holder
|FOB Price:||US $0.5-2 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $0.5-2/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||100, 000PC/Month|
|Transport Package:||White Box, Sliding Card, Double Blister Card|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: DM4014
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Structure: Straight Type
- Adjusted: Unadjustable
- Application Age: Adult
- Material Types: CRV, 6150, S2
- Types: Non-Magnetic and Magnetic
- Trademark: DM
- Origin: Danyang City, Jiangsu Province, China
- Type: Slotted Screwdriver
- Screw Head Type: Slotted
- Use Place: Product Repair
- Folded: Unfolded
- Surface Treatment: Zn-Coating, Sandblasted, Ni-Coating, Cr-Coating
- Overall Length: 25mm,50mm, 65mm, etc.
- Types of Shank: Round, Square or Hexagonal
- Specification: 50mm 65mm 75mm 100mm 125mm 150mm 200mm 300mm
- HS Code: 8205400000
Inserting: Chorme Vanadium Steel,CRV Steel
Sleeve: Stainless Steel
Accomodate all 1/4" hex insert bits
Chang Bits quickly and easily.
Rugged construction for extend production life time under constant use.
Specially design for professional performance.
Bit Holder Series:
magnetic insert bit holder, stainless steel
magnetic insert bit holder with "C" ring
magnetic insert bit holder with cap
super magnetic bit holder
quick release bit holder
1. Each item will be bulk pack or blister package
2. Inner Box or color box
3. Export standard carton
1. By sea
we can do with FCL or LCL
2. By air
Usually we ship from Shanghai air port
3. By express
We can also use DHL, FedEx, TNT, UPS or EMS
1) We're a direct manufacturer and 100% export to worldwide(USA, Isrel, Jordan, Iran, Thailand,Duabai, South Africa, Kenya, Egypt, Australia, UK, Spain, Brazil, etc)
2) We have around 15 years producing experience.
3)Our product:laser welded saw blade, sintered saw blade, diamond segments, diamond polishing and grinding products, cup wheel, core bits and electroplated diamond products, drill bits, screw bit, damaged screw remover,magnetic bit holder etc.
4) Above 95% customers will place a formal order after testing the samples.